Below we have provided a brief summary of the contents of each Online Training Video. Upon purchase a link will be sent to the email you used at checkout unless otherwise stated within the hour of purchase during normal business hours. All digital downloads are compatible with Mac OS, Android OS & PC devices.
Upon purchase a link will be sent to the email you used at checkout unless otherwise stated within the hour of purchase during normal business hours. All digital downloads are compatible with Mac OS, Android OS & PC devices.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Base Pattern (updated from our 2009 Basic DVD)
• How to build on your Mittology Flow Drills
• Break-down on Speed Break-Sets
• Speed Break-sets finishing off the Left Hook
• Technique refresher
• Brief commentary on Mittology
• Attached ebook published by Coach Rick. This book is a product of 5 years of research into the history and the art of Mittwork. The progression and evolvement of this art form is what has made MIttwork so popular in various industries and the many benefits you can receive from what it has become today.
VIRTUAL MITTWORK WITH COACH RICK:
This Unique Instructional training video will allow you train with Coach Rick in person in a (Virtual) Mittology training session. Learn how to hit the mitts in Floyd Mayweather Jr. style. You will need to put on the gloves, pay attention and get your Mittology training session on with the Mittologist, Coach Rick.
• Will teach you how to hit the mitts like a boxer and how to hold the mitts like a coach
• How to execute proper Flow Drills
• Tips and Techniques
• How To Run A Boxing Program For 1 on 1 Boxing Mittwork training session
MASTERCLASS PHILLY SHELL/SHOULDER ROLL:
• Short history of the shoulder roll and cross arm defense as well as the Philly shell
• How to execute the shoulder roll defense
• How to execute the Philly shell defense
• Training tips on when and how to apply them
MASTERING BOXING ADVANCED TECHNIQUES FOR ORTHODOX & SOUTHPAW FIGHTERS:
• Advanced current & old school moves used by current & former world champions
• How to apply the techniques
• Tips, Tricks and applications
HOW TO TRAIN A BOXER - BEGINNER TO ADVANCED:
• Fundamentals for beginner/novice boxers
• Stance, Hand Position, Basic Punches
• How To Wrap Hands
• How To Shadowbox
• Footwork & Movement
• Basic Combinations
• Intermediate & Advanced Defense & Countering Techniques
BOXING FOOTWORK & CUBAN TRAINING TECHNIQUES:
This instructional goes together PERFECTLY and is a seamless transition into our How To Train A Boxer - Beginner to Advanced Training Instructional.
• Learn the renowned Cuban Style "Small Circle" training technique along with some "old school" and "contemporary" boxing footwork training
• Learn "old school" and "contemporary" boxing footwork training covering balance and movement
• Learn the "Mayweather Crawl" & "Ali Walk-off" techniques
TECHNICAL MITTWORK FOR THE SOUTHPAW:
Specifically for the Southpaw this Training Video will break down in detail Mittology for the Southpaw.
• Combinations from the southpaw stance
• Defense & counter Flow Drills
• Tips and applications for training
MITTOLOGY FOR FITNESS:
We combine some of the principles of competitive Boxing & Mittwork training with non-competitive boxing fitness in mind. We break-down the needed boxing fundamentals (Stance, How to Punch, How to Block, Roll and Move all while maintaining balance) and demonstrate how to apply them with our Mittology Boxing Fitness training session. We demonstrate a number of 3 minute training round variations that you can tailor to your specific training level. We go through each technique step by step making it easy to understand and follow along at home or anywhere that you train. This program is designed for 1 - 2 people with or without any boxing experience.
• Learn Boxing Fundamentals for Fitness
• Learn to Customize the Mittology workout to fit individual fitness levels
• Learn how to wrap your hands and hold mitts for your training partner
• Also included for a limited time is our popular 256 Workout PDF - How To Re-shape Your Body in 256 Minutes
TACTICAL USE OF ANGLES IN BOXING:
Learn Several Effective Moves Used by Mike Tyson (this is not an instructional on the “peek a boo” Cus D’Amato system. This is a detailed analysis and breakdown of several moves that Mike Tyson used effectively during his boxing career).
• Demonstration of the Cuban Slide Angle Move versus Mike Tyson’s Twist Angle Movements
• Demonstrtation of several practical drills so you can learn and add the training techniques to your current training program
• Demonstration of transitioning from flow drills to situational work on the bodyshield
Q. Are all your DVDs available via online?
A. Yes all of our instructional videos are online instructionals and are not available in hard disc any longer.
Q. In what format are your DVDs, will be able to download them to my iPad?
A. All instructional are .MP4 format and are compatible for download with all operating systems.
Q. What is the return policy?
A. We do not provide refunds for non-tangible items.
Q. I want to access an on-demand Certification Course and/or on-demand training video from a different email address, how can I do so?
A. Access to on-demand Certification Courses and/or on-demand Training videos are made available to the purchaser whose email address was used at time of purchase, unless otherwise specified at time of purchase.
Don't see your answer? CONTACT US